Parasol Guest House
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Trafel Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
View Hotel
The Grand Atlantic Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Royal Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
Cabot Court Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsb btesco expressbiscuitssingle roomkey codefamily roomtea and coffeehappily stay againon arrivalalarm clockcooked breakfastground floor roomstayed one nightvisit familyensuite bathroomwe've stayedshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Great value and a friendly reception. Breakfast very high standard and room was Small but very comfortable. Short two minute walk to the seafront and although parking is limited, it seems that parking on the road is not an issue. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed at this lovely guest house from 28/07/14 for 2 nights, we arrived by 11am which was to early for check in, Julie (landlady) greeted us & gave us the keys to our room anyway & told us to leave our luggage in the hallway, she did mention that although we had a family room it's was a little small as we had our 5 year old & 17 year old with us. We later went to our room (no:3) & found it was lovely, personally I thought it was a great size. The room was very clean & tidy, it had all the bare essentials from tea & coffee to shower gels, soap etc. we opted for an English breakfast the following morning & this was superb, piping hot & lovely service from the waitress.
I highly recommend staying here, Julie & Paul make you very welcome & provide a great service. We will definitely return here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My girlfriend and I have stayed twice at this wonderful guest house. Both times our room was on the top floor and although a little small, they were very comfortable and clean. The hosts were very friendly and breakfast was delicious. We would happily stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed here about this time last year whilst in the area for a job interview (Sorry for the late review). The room was lovely, nice comfortable bed, tea and coffee facilities and a telly. Was warmly welcomed and showed to my room, Once settled i needed to find somewhere to eat and was given directions to the town and the seafront. In the morning there were two sittings for breakfast i had the earlier one, which then gave me time to get ready, The breakfast was a good size and everything cooked fresh. If i am ever in the area again i would certainly use this place again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My new wife and I spent a lovely night in the parasol guest house. the owners were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. The breakfast was amazing and the food was really hot. Cant praise the guest house enough and will recommend it to my family and friends.

thanks very much