Smiths Hotel
Rookery Manor(Edingworth)
US$73
The Grand Atlantic Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$105
US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$95
PremierInn.com
Cabot Court Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$101
PremierInn.com
Anchor Head Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewssea frontextensive menularge balconybalcony roomsea viewsunday lunchevening mealfish and chipscoach partylovely foodcoach tripparking spacewould stay againwaiting staffcouldn't faultcooked breakfastshort break
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

We didn't stay here but ate here several times. Really enjoyed the food and the wifi was very useful and fast. (Although on our last visit the wifi was down :-(
One waitress was not aware of the laws around Guide dogs in restaurants and seemed a bit annoyed we brought my sons guide dog in. Otherwise everyone was lovely.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We selected a family room, which was a seafront view, however the room was far too warm and due to the noise level from nearby bars we couldn't leave our balcony door open. The bathroom was tiny with just a shower, the plug was obviously blocked as it kept filling up and spilling over onto the floor, the light was on a sensor so whilst in the shower the bathroom light kept going off. We were rather annoyed to see that whilst spending £135 on the room this didn't include breakfast of any kind, the car park was only big enough for 6 cars which meant we didn't have a space and had to park on the pay and display at the end of the road, we spent £15 on this, which was not reimbursed by the hotel. All in all we were rather disappointed and didn't feel it was value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Hayley Y
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Having bookd a premium room at a premium price I was disappointed by the size of the room and the dirt I found there. I asked yto be moved and a very rude malcolm sighed and turned his back to me stating "this is why I hate this job" he was very rude and unhelpful. if ther had not been another staff member there I would have cried.

Dirty cushions on the bed and fingerprints all over the mirror. They did not change the sheets and we had booked three nights. M<y partner would not change hotels and I had to work hard not to let it spoil my holiday but I will not visit again and I warn others not to expect a fabulous hotel as the website is very misleading.

Room Tip: try to get a balcony as this will help with the small pokey rooms you will find at this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K H
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Had a great time here, the Hotel was perfect for us, we arrived on Wednesday and stayed for one night, my Nan, my Mom, my two kids age 10 and 6 and myself, we had two rooms one triple for myself and the kids and a twin, both rooms had balconies overlooking the seafront, the rooms were immaculate, very comfy and both had brand new bathrooms. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room was better then its 3 star rating. The Staff in all areas were excellent, nothing was too much trouble for them and they were always polite and friendly. The Food was delicious, we had an evening meal and breakfast and could not complain about anything. Overall its exactly what it says on the tin and more!!! Will definitely revisit.

Room Tip: Try and stay in Room 29 - Triple or Room 11 Twin
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Jane and I stayed at the Smiths for just 2 nights, the staff were wonderful and couldn't do enough for us. My partner is disabled and uses a wheelchair and John the owner again could not do enough for us. The food was fantastic, the full English breakfast didn't have a trace of grease and the free entertainment made for a lovely end to the days. I would definitely visit the Smith Hotel again and would recommend this venue to my friends. Well done all at the Smiths!!

Phil & Jane Robinson