“Another delicious Sunday Lunch”

Hadleys at Number One
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: British, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Another delicious Sunday Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

This was our second visit to this delightful restaurant last Sunday. We do not live in Weston but were meeting up with the family for a relaxing Sunday lunch, & we were not dissapointed. Once again the roast lamb was cooked to perfection and the vegtables perfect along with the roast pots and parsnips. To follow I had the spicy apple creme brulee & my husband had the mixed fruits sundae, which were both delicious, & my brother in law had a very large slice of Bakewell tart which he assured us was equally yummy! Also the house white wine is so good, fresh, fruity and chilled just right. If you live in the area please give this place a try, as I said in my earlier review it is so good for Weston to have somewhere like this & we hope it will continue to receive a lot of local support. Thank you Hadleys for 2 hours of deliciousness!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank chrissyj51

somerset
“Really good lunch and friendly helpful service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

Booked a table for 5 at lunch time on a Friday, no problems despite us all arriving at different times. Orders taken quickly, with a lovely friendly manner. We all decided on the good value fixed price two course menu. When I say good value, it truly was, I had homemade Quiche for main meal, "Best Quiche I believe I have ever tasted". Have been for breakfast in the past, now have to try an evening meal. Can`t wait.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank ifwoollard
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant to eat in Weston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

Well where to to start?

Visited Hadleys Easter Sunday for lunch and the moment we arrived we received a warm welcome, the table that was reserved was in a great spot.

I ordered the 2 course Sunday Lunch, Steak on a bed of salad with potatoes and the steak was cooked to the way I like and then finishing off with Chocolate Pudding and all I can say is that Hadleys is a place I would recommend and would visit again!

Only down side is the price of London Pride ale, it's a little expensive for half so wouldn't recommend you have a lot to drink.

3 Thank M T
Bristol
“Good food for those with huge appetite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

Came here for Sunday lunch with friends, and being greedy, went for all three courses. Everything was good, though not outstanding. The broccoli was nicely al dente. We struggled to finish it all as the portions were very generous. My only criticism would be the use of cheese in many dishes, which I can't eat.

Service was efficient and friendly. Our friend said that the downstairs dining area reminded him of someone's home, rather than a restaurant - this made it feel all the more cosy and welcoming.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nyonya
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and friendly atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

Had a lovely lunch here with family and the food was delicious, well worth the money. It would be nice to see more options for vegetarians but what they had was lovely. A lot of the customers were clearly locals and known to the staff which was nice as it created a friendly atmosphere without being cliquey. Will definitely visit again.

• Visited March 2013