“Best tearoom in Weston!!”
Review of Dr Fox’s Tearoom

Dr Fox’s Tearoom
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: High class tearooms, breakfast and luncheon venue, catering for all your needs. Serving Breakfasts, light lunches, afternoon teas and homemade cakes. Dr Fox's Tearoom is situated on Knightstone Causeway in the quintessentially English seaside resort of Weston-super-Mare.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Best tearoom in Weston!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

We visited Dr Foxs tearoom on the first of a 5 day stay in Weston. It was so good we went there every day, at least once. On the sunny days we sat outside, undeniably the best location in Weston, right by the sea with a view across to the grand pier!
The coffee was absolutely superb, and the tea was 'proper tea' with tea leaves. It is quite obvious that this place is run by people who really care about the quality of what they offer. The homemade cakes are absolutely out of this world!
If you visit Weston, please go there! It really is the absolute best place. The staff and owners are fantastic , so helpful. It's an absolute gem! Thank you all at Dr Foxs for making our stay in Weston extra special!

1 Thank HILARY S

Burnham-on-sea, United Kingdom
“Beautiful location, and really good food!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

When looking through these reviews I thought I was reading about somewhere else when I found the negative ones!
My husband and I went there for breakfast this morning ,Ok it was 10am, but the place was spotless, the coffee very hot, well presented in large cups and very reasonably priced, we both had the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast, which was cut from a loaf and so chunky and fresh. (we could have had poached eggs and or brown bread, )
The staff couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant,
It really is a great place and on a summers day to sit outside would be perfect.

1 Thank shazz55
Scotland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Wee Place”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We had a lovely time in Dr. Fox's on our recent visit to Weston Super Mare
The cakes, so I am told by Sue we're amazing - I had the best buttered toast ever!
We liked it that much we completed a Loyalty Card within two days!
All the staff are so friendly and helpful and we will be back on our soon to be frequent trips to the area
In fact Sue is going back tomorrow !

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Wiley Dr Fox”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I went to this tea room again on a lovely sunny day and I have to say Wow! what a turn around. I had nothing good to say about this place on my first visit but now its 10 out of 10. The service is great the food is really appetising and the place is spotless. I think the first time I went there it had just opened and the staff didnt really know what was going on. I have to say Wiley Dr Foxs tea room has certainly won me around and I hope to become a regular now (If Im allowed) lol
Well done Dr Fox!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to sit and have refreshments”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Visited yesterday with my mother on a groupon deal. Had phoned the day before to ask about parking and the young girl told me we should be able to park on the pay and display outside. On arrival the young girl remembered me and asked if I had parked OK - very thoughtful. Had a lovely salmon and egg on toast breakfast. Was asked how we wanted the eggs and what bread we wanted. Was very tasty and delicious. Also the tea is tea leaves in the pot with a strainer and jug of hot water. Very nice to have "old fashioned tea". Really nice tearoom inside and you could also eat outside. Lovely views across Weston and the Bay. Never knew it was there so will definitely go back when in Weston.

• Visited September 2013