“Love it”
Review of The Lighthouse Cafe - CLOSED

The Lighthouse Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This cafe has the best Brownies I have ever tasted. I could have married the woman who supplied the recipe, they are so good!

4  Thank Peter S
There are newer reviews for The Lighthouse Cafe

Reviewed 4 September 2013

A windy day in Weston and we opted to have a spot of lunch here. The prices are good and the portions are generous. The children's lunch was good value. Salad was fresh, nothing wilted here! I had the cheese and onion panini, but you can't go wrong with that.

I was going to have a cream tea but changed my mind when I saw the scones. They were tiny and thin and the lady said they had had a bit of a disaster with them. I don't think I'd have even bothered putting them on display as they weren't a good advertisement.

1  Thank TinyKitchen
Reviewed 3 September 2012

This little cafe is in a great location and on a sunny day there is no where better in weston for a drink or light snack! The food is great value, especially their amazing cakes! 10 of us went for afternoon tea, the bill totalled £23... amazing!

2  Thank timuslloyd