“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Loves Cafe

Loves Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Went down to Loves Cafe on a recommendation from a friend, staff were very welcoming but not over baring. Great selection of specials to choose from and such a lovely atmosphere. Different from the usual restaurants in the area. Looking forward to visiting again for one of the tapas and live music nights. Highly recommend!

1 Thank DerekJohnson1

Worle, United Kingdom
“My Birthday celebrations!!!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

What a brilliant night i had for my birthday celebrations! Im so pleased we decided to go to loves for my birthday meal.
The food, staff and entertainment were perfect. I want to say a big thank you for making my birthday so special.
I was also very excited to find out that Loves offer a cinema club to not only adults but children too! I'm looking forward to taking my children to that! wonderful place!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank kate b
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Cuisine with culture! ”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

I am a regular customer to Loves, it has the quirky/retro atmosphere you would only expect to find outside of WSM. The food is always delicious and obviously cooked with talent, I am passionate about food and the menu/chef never fails to impress. Not to mention that the staff are always polite and attentive.
They are also host to regular live music acts, some of which you would only expect to find in much larger venues! Great to see these famous artists in an intimate environment with the bonus of dining to candlelight!
To summarise, Loves café is a much needed shot in the arm for Weston super Mare. GO THERE!

1 Thank BigGmuso
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Good reviews !”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Called in loves because of the good reviews , and I must say the food didn't let it down my full English was really superb and I was made very welcome they were very polite I would recommend a visit

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Doug H
somerset
“Good food,good service,good company and great atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We visited Loves cafe and were seated quickly and ordered drinks which were delivered without delay. Friday and Saturday evenings are tapas and live music nights and our tapas was brought to us on several dishes and plates including roast chicken,pulled pork,mixed salad,tortillas,vegetable paella, sticky sausages, flatbread and sweet potatoes. Every dish was well presented, tasty and home made. We were treated to a female singer songwriter after our meal which topped off the evening nicely.
We will be returning to Loves and would recommend it for couples,groups and they also cater for larger parties. Thank you to all at Loves for a good evening.

• Visited November 2013