“Top Class, very friendly, super clean, a perfect pace to stay.”
Review of Bella Vista Hotel

Bella Vista Hotel
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Think of the best hotels/guest houses have to offer or you have stayed in at Weston and you have the Bella Vista.
Bev and Tim are superb and friendly hosts, the room was super clean, shower was powerful and the breakfast absolutely perfect. Their attention to detail is quite something, the towels are lovely, they make sure you have plenty of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and packs of biscuits every day, I was first down to breakfast first morning and Bev even asked what sort of music I like as background music!!!. The larger of the two cups in the room had different spoon sizes, so the larger for hot chocolate has the longer spoon so you dont have to fiddle about stirring.
Bev and Tim should do masterclasses in how to look after guests, this is definitely the best place I have stayed in Weston and I have been staying at hotels and guest houses for over 30 years, I shall be back again soon, fantastic!. James Birmingham.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Extremely polite service, very pleasant atmosphere, Brilliant breakfast and very reasonable. lovely rooms. Rooms including a double and single bed were better than rooms with just a double bed but all rooms were very pleasant to stay in.

Room Tip: single bed and double bedrooms together.
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My family basically booked the whole place for a big get together and it was just fantastic! Bev and Tim were so welcoming and accommodating and made us all feel welcome. My husband and I stayed in a family room that comfortably slept us and our 3 young children. Breakfasts were tasty and served quickly considering how many of us there were (16 altogether). There is a large lounge and toys provided for children. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Definitely would go back.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My husband brought me to the Bella Vista last weekend to celebrate my 60th birthday. Little did I know that the rest of our family were also booked in to share the weekend with me. Bev and Tim were waiting to welcome us with open arms, as it were, and they were obviously very pleased to be involved in all the planning of the surprise. Nothing was too much trouble for them and we practically had the B&B to ourselves after the first night, Our 4 grandchildren (all under 4) were all perfectly welcome and happy there, with beds, cots and bunks all available.The rooms were spotless, comfortable and had everything we needed for a lovely stay.They went more than the extra mile to make the birthday celebrations go well, with extra cakes and party decor(they had checked first with my husband). We all thought it was a great place to stay.The breakfasts were lovely, plenty of everything and also a good buffet of fruit and cereals for those not wanting a cooked meal. All in all, a perfect place to go. We're already planning a return!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night in May. We had a very comfortable stay made all the more pleasant by the warm welcome from the fab owners, our immaculately clean room and the comfy bed. We had a sea view from our room too which was a bonus. Bev and Tim work really hard to make the Bella Vista special. We shall return!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Catalonia
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I recently visited Weston with my family and we were torn between a good old fashioned B&B or the usual commercial Hotel. We choose Bella Vista and I can honestly say I am so glad we did. Not only was the location good and the B&B very clean but the staff we amazing. They were thoughtful and considerate and very accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend this place and will be sure to stay there on future visits to Weston.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had a wonderful and perfect weekend stay at this hotel. I would highly recommend as the owners were friendly and accommodative. It was clean, relaxed and the breakfast was perfectly cooked. Very child friendly as well. I would not go to any other accommodation in Weston Super Mare now I had found this place. Couldn't thank the owners anymore for all they did!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family