“Lovey stay”
Review of Bella Vista Hotel

Bella Vista Hotel
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Myself, husband and son had a great stay there on Thursday 31.7.14. Very welcoming family run hotel immaculate and brekkie was fab def go back thank you for our lovely stay, Tim and bev really make an effort love the way it's so child friendly.

Room Tip: Found free parking high bury road
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is amazing such good value for money. It's located away from the main road so you don't have to worry about noise. The owners are really friendly and go out of their way to accommodate your needs. The room we had was perfect for the 3 of us and we had plenty of space. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing somewhere to stay in Weston super mare. Can't wait to go back again next year

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here just for the one night as unfortunately they were full which was a shame. We were welcomed with a smile check in was quick and easy and we were even shown to our room which was a lovely touch. Bella vista was lovely and clean and the beds were so comfortable it felt like home. It is located just a 2 minute walk from the beach front which was great as there is so much to do. Thank you for the wonderful stay and we will be sure to return. Alice and Liam x

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Had a 1 night stay at bella vista bev and tim are amazing hosts there were 18 of us in total and they catered for our every need we will all be returning and felt like bev and tim were old friends they nade us so at home cannot wait to return rooms were immaculate and breakfast was exceptional thanks for a great stay Michelle and family

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed at the Bella Vista for 4 nights in July I have been to Weston Super Mare many times with my late husband but this was the first time I had ventured there on my own. Bev was waiting for me and after check in my luggage was taken up to my room. The room was nice, spacious, comfortable and quiet with coffee and tea making facilities, flat screen TV with freeview it was also great to know there was free wifi which is always a bonus.

The bed was comfortable and there was the added bonus of complimentary toiletries which were replenished every day as was the tea, coffee and biscuits. What was really great was the good level of lighting in the room which enabled me to read easily.

Breakfast was outstanding with a wide variety of choice ranging from continental to full English. There was fresh juice and fresh fruit every day with pasties, cereals and jams etc.

The facilities were nice and as an older woman alone I felt very comfortable and welcomed and to top it all when I came to leave I asked for a taxi to be ordered but instead I was taken to the station and escorted with my bags right on to the platform - now that's what I call service.

I will certainly stay there again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had a fabulous weekend in Weston with the best night's sleep- the beds were so comfy and we really didn't want to leave! Great location 1 minute walk to the beach. Owners were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic service and lovely breakfast. Thank you-we can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed with my sister and our daughters. They were dubious as they are used to staying in large hotel chains... But... They didn't want to leave!

The beds in the family
Room were the most comfortable we have ever slept in. I wish we had stayed longer!

Despite being a scorcher weekend the rooms were lovely and cool. Clean and tidy rooms, bathrooms etc. Breakfast was fabulous, thanks Tim!

We are already planning our return and will definitely book the Bella Vista as nothing was too much trouble and Bev and Tim were so accommodating. Thank you for a great weekend!

• Stayed: June 2014