“Wish I'd been before”

Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I'd often walked past JJ's, thought it was expensive and so avoided it, but when a friend booked a group of us to go, I was more than happy to give it a go. I was really pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious, menu varied and overal it was good value. They had a delightful house red which was really reasonable (so we ordered another bottle pretty quickly) and no-one left a thing on their plate. It was a fabulous meal - I just wish I'd been before.

There are newer reviews for JJ's Brasserie

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is our favourite restuarant in Weston Super Mare. The staff are very welcoming and nothing is to much trouble. The food is fab and there is always something different to try. Presentation and quality along with service is excellent. We had our wedding anniversary meal here and were made to feel very special. When booking I was asked if there were any special requirements and I said "Plenty of chocolate", I was not disappointed, the Chef made me a very special chocolate desert. The restuarant is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We had a superb meal here this evening and special dietary needs were no issue. We highly recommend this restaurant it just seemed a little quiet this may be due to it being mid week in March. So come on local people, support this super restaurant where you'll be well served with excellent freshly cooked food.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We are staying in Weston for a few days, and have eaten in a number of local restaurants. This was easily the best meal we have had on this trip. The food was well cooked, well presented and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I am dairy free and gluten free and from the moment I enquired to make the booking I was looked after fantastically well. A great effort was made to ensure I could have a full choice of the menu with swaps such as soy cream/ice cream (this doesn't happen everywhere) and there was no problem when other alternatives were required. Lisa was very attentive on the night regarding my dietary needs and extra special care was taken. The atmosphere and hospitality were great and the food was lovely. I'd highly recommend JJ's to anyone, but if you have special dietary needs and don't want to feel like an inconvenience then you need to visit! Thank you JJ's