“Excellent !!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Weston-Super-Mare
“Excellent !!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We have been here three times now and cannot praise it higly enough, the menu's and food plus service have always been Excellent, keep up the good work

• Visited February 2014

Weston-super-Mare, England, United Kingdom
“The best brasserie in town.”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

JJ's is proving to be top of our visit list. Recent Jazz night shows what a local venue should be able to offer, A great dining experience and entertainment. Highly recommend a visit to check out the choice of menu with some stunning choices on offer. The ambiance of the restaurant really makes for a relaxing evening. I'm looking forward to visit again soon. Treat yourself and get up a table with some friends to sample what is becoming a top local venue.

• Visited March 2014
Weston Super Mare
“Wish I'd been before”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I'd often walked past JJ's, thought it was expensive and so avoided it, but when a friend booked a group of us to go, I was more than happy to give it a go. I was really pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious, menu varied and overal it was good value. They had a delightful house red which was really reasonable (so we ordered another bottle pretty quickly) and no-one left a thing on their plate. It was a fabulous meal - I just wish I'd been before.

Visited September 2013
The Borders
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is our favourite restuarant in Weston Super Mare. The staff are very welcoming and nothing is to much trouble. The food is fab and there is always something different to try. Presentation and quality along with service is excellent. We had our wedding anniversary meal here and were made to feel very special. When booking I was asked if there were any special requirements and I said "Plenty of chocolate", I was not disappointed, the Chef made me a very special chocolate desert. The restuarant is well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We had a superb meal here this evening and special dietary needs were no issue. We highly recommend this restaurant it just seemed a little quiet this may be due to it being mid week in March. So come on local people, support this super restaurant where you'll be well served with excellent freshly cooked food.

• Visited March 2014