“Fantastic food, attentive service”
Review of JJ's Brasserie - CLOSED

JJ's Brasserie
Price range: US$3 - US$33
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Beautiful paella, and homemade cheesecake was just right balance with not being too sweet. First time so will be back as whilst a little more expensive than average it was still good value.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We have been here three times now and cannot praise it higly enough, the menu's and food plus service have always been Excellent, keep up the good work

Reviewed 11 March 2014

JJ's is proving to be top of our visit list. Recent Jazz night shows what a local venue should be able to offer, A great dining experience and entertainment. Highly recommend a visit to check out the choice of menu with some stunning choices on offer. The ambiance of the restaurant really makes for a relaxing evening. I'm looking forward to visit again soon. Treat yourself and get up a table with some friends to sample what is becoming a top local venue.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I'd often walked past JJ's, thought it was expensive and so avoided it, but when a friend booked a group of us to go, I was more than happy to give it a go. I was really pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious, menu varied and overal it was good value. They had a delightful house red which was really reasonable (so we ordered another bottle pretty quickly) and no-one left a thing on their plate. It was a fabulous meal - I just wish I'd been before.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is our favourite restuarant in Weston Super Mare. The staff are very welcoming and nothing is to much trouble. The food is fab and there is always something different to try. Presentation and quality along with service is excellent. We had our wedding anniversary meal here and were made to feel very special. When booking I was asked if there were any special requirements and I said "Plenty of chocolate", I was not disappointed, the Chef made me a very special chocolate desert. The restuarant is well worth a visit.