“Only the best”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We think this is the best Indian Restaurant in Weston Visited it many time and never been disappointed

There are newer reviews for Zeera

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We live in Weston and have tried many of the very good Indian restaurants but have to say that the food here is a cut above the rest. The presentation alone is mouth watering and the flavours are amazing. Can't recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Visited Zeera tonight with my wife and two children. Staff all very welcoming and genuinely friendly. We had pappodams and pickles as our starter so as to leave room for the main event. Three main meals between the four of us not a problem. One rice, two side dishes and some breads. All food was excellent. My 9 year old son stated that "this is the best lamb I've ever had Daddy" and my 11 year old daughter and wife thoroughly enjoyed their Panguaus fish curry. I had chicken yonca or similar very nice and hot and spicy as I wanted. Too often when menus say hot they are not. At Zeera the descriptions are accurate. At least a whole chicken breast in my dish too. Waiter was teaching the kids how to fold napkins which was good fun and they also did something special for my son which they will know what I mean. Punki ice cream desert for the kids and we were all very happy. Easily the best quality Indian food in Weston. There are other good quality Indian restaurants in the town but Zeera is the next level up. We have been a good number of times already but will be back again and again.

1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Visited zeeras for the first time on a friday night and had a wonderful meal. The restaurant was lively with a good atmosphere.
The food is excellent with generous portions and presented beautifully, linen napkins and good cutlery was an added bonus. The restaurant was very clean as was the ladies loos which is always my first port of call in any restaurant, if they cant be bothered to pay attention in that department god knows what the kitchens are like!
The staff were very efficient and friendly without being to much in your face, a special thankyou to Raj who was lovley.
Like most indian restaurants the sweet menu consisted of the usual icecream served in nasty plastic containers which are normally rock hard and are unable to be consumed for at least an hour!!! However when I pointed this out to the lovley Raj he did say that the restaurant is soon to be offering its customers proper desserts.
Cost was reasonable we had 2 starters 2 mains and a bottle of wine and 2 coffees which came to £63. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

One of the best restaurants in Weston? The town may not be a culinary capital but Zeera is extremely over-rated.

A distinctly mediocre experience in a rather cramped and charmless canteen. There were some interesting options on the menu, but if you’re going to put ostrich on there make sure you actually have some (the waiter said it was too hard to source so they didn’t have any). As such, rather dainty, over-engineered dishes such as scallops (diced no less) and prawns may look pretty but there just is no substance.

Staff appeared to try too hard to the point of slight irritation. It is also rather annoying that you are asked “how hot do you want it” despite there being heat guidelines on the menu. Sort of defies the point.

When the bill came, I could confirm the meal was overpriced. Style of substance.

1  Thank Antony78