“Some of the best lunches around town”
Review of Cafe Gold

Cafe Gold
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is a very nice and tidy café and is known for its beautifully cooked and well presented food. I have eaten here many times and always enjoy everything that I have chosen. Notably, the fish meals are excellent and some of the best around Weston super Mare. There is a very good choice on the menu to suit all tastes and service is always with a smile, polite and very quick. I look forward to my next meal there soon.

ILOVEMYFOOD
~~~~~~~~~~~~

3  Thank John B

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I recently had lunch at the Cafe Gold on Waterloo St, Weston-super-Mare. The warm welcome from the charming host made me feel at ease and that she wanted my trade. The menu offers typical lunch time fare, sandwiches, jacket potatoes, omelettes, salads, roasts and all day breakfast freshly cooked and well presented. They had just received a 5 star rating from the local authority food hygiene department and my visit confirmed to me that it was a well deserved award. I would recommend the Cafe Gold to anyone wanting a warm welcome and a good wholesome breakfast or lunch. The business is run by a brother and sister who work hard to make your visit enjoyable and that you will leave thinking that you will visit again, a feeling I don't get often.

3  Thank markp61hilp
Reviewed 13 September 2013

My husband and myself popped in for lunch here after stopping for a break travelling back from Cornwall,the restaurant is very clean,bright and very reasonably priced.Staff were so polite and the choice of food was brill,if you could not find something to eat from the vast choice available there would be a problem,we were made very welcome by the staff and nothing was too much trouble for them,we will certainly be returning here again if we are passing.

2  Thank bovLincoln
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Cafe bright & clean, staff so friendly, food delicious and fairly priced. Pancakes to die for :-) Allowed us to take our small (well behaved for a change) dog in and even gave him a free sausage!

3  Thank Kestral1410
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Excellent venue for breakfast or lunch, good menu, friendly service. Good food. Restaurant and tables spotlessly clean. Very convenient location for shoppers. Intend to to be a regular customer.

2  Thank 472John