Well, what can I say, there are good and bad aspects of this stay.
Bad - Check in time 2.00 p.m. Mid week (Wednesday). Queuing out the door, although there were two receptionists on duty and two machines to check yourself in, rooms were not ready. Some guests were being told at least another 45 minutes before they could check in. One receptionist shouts for those who have pre-paid to come to her side, which we did, but then were stood another 15 minutes whilst she continued to check in those in the queue.
We were lucky, our room was ready.
- our room had a side view, onto a building site. not the hotel fault but not nice.
- no parking and hotel details do not advise there is no car park here. Public. multi storey car park across the road, good but expensive.and no good if car has a roof box on top.
Reception advised there is a discount for the car park if staying in the hotel but you have to pay up front and no guarantee there will be spaces.
- Hotel has been open less than a year and communal areas were a bit grubby which was not expected.
Good points - on the Promenade, easy walk Into town centre. Rooms at front have lovely views.
- Reasonable price for a town centre hotel
- room was comfortable and clean
We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on Weston-Super-Mare seafront within walking distance of major attractions including the Grand Pier, SeaQuarium and the Winter Gardens. Our Weston-Super-Mare Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre serving pub favourites. ... more less