The Seafarers
The Grand Atlantic Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$154
Queenswood Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$119
US$108
Travelocity
Cabot Court Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$110
Lauriston Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$124
The Sandringham Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Commodore Hotel(Kewstoke)
US$102
Premier Inn Weston-Super-Mare East (A370) Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
Rookery Manor(Edingworth)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We stayed at Seafarers for a weekend, a return for me to my home town that I left more than 25 years ago. The apartment is conveniently located for the seafront and town centre, within easy reach of bars and restaurants, the beach and Grand Pier. It was well equipped, tastefully decorated, comfortable and clean, and Francesca made us feel very welcome. Can't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Frannyday12, Manager at The Seafarers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for your lovely review as it means so much to us as we are always striving to make our guests feel welcome and relaxed. We are trying to provide as much as we can for our guests, the apartments do need a bit of tlc and we are currently trying to plan in a date for refurbishment towards the end of the year. Each guest is important to us and I know some people can be sceptical about staying in a smaller establishment but that's where we can offer the more personal touches without being too OTT! Look forward to seeing you again and the flowers are still looking beautiful. Thank you :)

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The last time I stayed at The Seafarers it was a B and B, and a very good one. It has now been converted to self-catering apartments, very spacious and clean. There was a complimentary welcome pack which covered my breakfasts for the 3 days of my stay. The pack included a bottle of wine, Pinot Grigio, my favourite, how did they do that? Very friendly and helpful, I was afforded access to a large refrigerator to store some food that I was transporting from Cornwall.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Frannyday12, Owner at The Seafarers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

It was lovely to see you again after all these years. We have diverted away from the traditional B & B but still try to offer our guests a lovely alternative with the welcome packs and I am always introducing new items to try and make them more exclusive. Look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Having just found a job in the area, I stayed in the Seafarers lovely top floor apartment for several nights each week for a few months before Christmas at a very sensible rate.
It was truly a real home from home and Francesca and her family were friendly and very helpful whilst never intruding on your privacy. It was scrupulously clean and the fresh, crisp linen was wonderful. I could not recommend it more highly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank shelaghtheresa
Frannyday12, Manager at The Seafarers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you so much for the review, it is extremely helpful to know that we are able to provide accommodation to our business guest as well as the leisure guest. I am always trying to find ways to improve what we offer and to get feed back is invaluable. I have made a few changes since you stayed - we managed to find time to do a little painting and found a great new sofa so a bit more comfort for relaxing in the evenings. I hope the job is going well and you know where we are if you ever fancy popping in for a cup of tea or require accommodation again for yourself or colleagues. Kind regards

Reviewed 26 February 2014

My Wife and I recently stayed for 2 nights at the Seafarers or our anniversary. The apartment was superb. I have spent most of the last 15 years travelling and staying in hotels on business trips, but I have never received such a welcome and attention to detail as provided by Francesca and her family. I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel and hope to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alsladyx
Frannyday12, Owner at The Seafarers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you so much for the excellent feed back and review. I didn't realise it was your anniversary so I am so pleased you had a good time anyway. The studio apartment is very cosy but still manages to give you all the basics but maybe next time you could book the 12a apartment which has fantastic sea views and a lot more space. I have been in the accommodation providers industry for over 15 years now and grew up in the trade so we have always tried to offer good value for money and go that extra bit further for all our guests - whether business or leisure. Drop me a line if you fancy coming back for a short break in the Spring. Look forward to seeing you both again in the future. Kind regards F

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We have just arrived back from Seafarers after a last minute weekend break.From first enquiring about accommodation to leaving we were well looked after.We stayed in the sea view apartment which was very clean spacious and comfortable.It was just a short walk to amenities and in a quiet location.
Franscesca went out of her way to be welcoming and gave us great advice on where to eat locally.The kitchen contains everything you will need and is spotlessly clean as was the bathroom.We received a lovely welcome pack containing everything you may need for breakfast.We will return again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda1birmingham
Frannyday12, Owner at The Seafarers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you very much for your feed back and brilliant review. The weather wasn't the best but I am so glad that the welcome pack and apartment made your stay worthwhile. It is always difficult to recommend places to eat as peoples tastes and expectations vary so much but we have always been very impressed by the restaurant we recommended. Hope to see you both again sometime soon.