“Warm, friendly atmosphere”
Review of Gardens Restaurant

Gardens Restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic food,good all-round customer service and friendly staff. As with the other places that I've visited, Gardens Restaurant is good value for money, the cuisine is excellent and I feel very at home there.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

After a lovely day trip to western we decided to eat at this lovely restaurant. The young lady Isabelle was most helpful for any questions on food allergy or vegetarian choices! The soup of the day was blended prefect and my mum loved it, the fish and chips excellent! All food is freshly prepared and menu had loads of choices to cater for all, not sure for vegan. Place is clean, kitchen open so you can see when they are cooking.
I would certainly go back to this restaurant.
Friendly service.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent service from izabela. She made us feel very welcome . The cafe was very clean. We had homemade steak and kidney pie roast potatoes and veg. It was superb. We will definitely be calling in again when we're next in weston.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed ordered a lasagna and chips which cost over £9 the portion size was absolutely disgusting for the money. I spoke to the manger who got me another potion of lasagna but both portions were over cooked and very dry. Would not eat there again.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Spur of the moment brunch with my wife and what a good choice, very good food, hot and well presented. Very good menu.
Our waitress Isabella was excellent, with a bit of humour, :)
Only downside was that I had no cash and wanted to leave our waitress a tip and have it added to the bill and put on my debit card, this is not allowed
Overall a good Sunday lunch