“Great. Made our time special”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Beachlands Hotel

and 1 more site!
Beachlands Hotel
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Weston-super-Mare
Wimborne, United Kingdom
“Great. Made our time special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I wanted to find a nice hotel to take my parents for their diamond wedding. My father had spent happy times at Weston Super Mare as a child and wanted to revisit the place. I spent much time trying to give them that special time. Beachlands did that and more. My parents had a lovely room which we spent much time in as a family, The staff were lovely and nothing too much trouble. My daughter and I actually enjoyed some time which we hadn't in a long time in the pool and sauna. Food was super and we all came away with good feeling thanks to the atmosphere this hotel gives. We met and spoke to other guests that felt the same. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. It is 3 star but with a few adjustments it could easily be 4. We had a lovely break here so thank you.

Room Tip: Room 5 was lovely and where we spent family time, we stayed in room 1. Not a good view, but very nic...
Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Sue R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Attended a training course here for the week and it ticked all the boxes (apart from one). Clean, comfortable privately run hotel that demonstrated that personal service that some of the larger chains cannot simply match.

Excellent restaurant often frequented by non-staying guests (always a good sign). Superb breakfast to get you started for the day.

Can't tick the box for the internet connection so don't allow for it - at best intermittent.

Thoroughly recommended if you like your hotels clean, friendly and comfortable.

Room Tip: There is an annex to the side with a few rooms that overlook the garden area.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
West Midlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stayed September 2013 whilst playing in the Weston Golf Week. Couldn't find any faults at all. Beautifully decorated and clean. The breakfast was excellent and all the staff were pleasant and courteous. The area around the hotel is a little quiet but its very close to the beach and is only a fifteen minute walk in to town. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

A little jewel of a place, set away from the hurly burly of the town and sea front, the owners have got it just right, the little attentions to detail in the room, the lounges and the dining room did not go unnoticed by me, I will have NO problem recommending this lovely place to any of my friends, family, customers etc. Beautifully presented, decor super and spotlessly clean (and I am fussy !) Food and service excellent, well done all.

Room Tip: Room 16 right next to pool room and dining room ! opens out onto a pretty garden.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Leigh M
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

I stayed for one night with my 6 yr old daughter as a final break away before going back to school. Staff friendly and very helpful by offering to bring bags in and promising to let me know what food was available for lunch.
Five minutes after going to our room, the phone rang with menu choices. Sandwiches served in the lounge were delicious, well presented and good value for money.
After visiting the town we came back for a swim in the stunning pool, towels laid out & floats available for children.
Our room was a standard double, a small entrance lobby from which two doors led to our bedroom and bedroom. Sumptuous bedding, beautifully coordinated with high quality decor. Huge TV.
Bathroom: Towels were thick and fluffy, excellent provision of toiletries, power shower/bath. Scrupulously clean and well presented.
Breakfast was faultless, lovely spread - cereals, fruit, juices etc. Full English to order (included in price). Superb choice of kids options like milkshakes, chocolate croissants, eggy bread etc.
We had a wonderful stay and will definitely be back, would thoroughly recommend to all.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank nicky997
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

A wonderful hotel for a special celebration. Charles, Beverley and their staff were so helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble for them. All the rooms were clean and beautifully presented. The food and service was excellent. I would definitely recommend coming to this hotel, they helped to make the day such a special time for all of us, especially my Mum and Dad.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed at the hotel with my daughter the night before renewing my wedding vows. We went for a swim and had a wonderful evening meal. The breakfast is really great choice. Our guests were teated very well nothing was to much trouble. Charles and his team are wonderful, everything went like clock work . My husband and I were delighted and the beach lands made our day very special. A day we will never forget . The hotel is kept up together , the staff are wonderful , helpful and very caring . A great place to stay and a brilliant wedding venue

Room Tip: We had the honey moon suite beautiful room. Big bright and airy
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple