We were on a self drive two day stay in an upper floor, rear facing, large comfortable clean room with great inland views.
The refurbished dining room was quite spectacular, with efficient staff who served us with adequate, if not basically presented food.
The talented vocal entertainers in the lounge bar tried to keep the party going, but deserved far more support from the unappreciative guests.
Loads of parking
Quite good value
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Grand Atlantic Hotel you’ll find a magnificent turreted period property typical of the historic resort of Weston-super-Mare. The hotel stands in an excellent position on the town’s seafront, just a stone’s throw from a safe sandy beach. As well as its proximity to the town, the Grand Atlantic Hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore the West Country. The Hotel houses all of the amenities and facilities you would expect from a Coast and Country venue. In addition, our staff will offer you a warm, friendly welcome, and ensure that your stay is as relaxing and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your The Grand Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Atlantic Weston Super Mare
- Grand Atlantic Hotel Weston Super Mare
- Hotel Grand Atlantic