My wife and i stayed here for a short break from 07.04.2014 to11.04.2014. Having stayed here previously we were pleased to find that the standards in accommodation, cleanliness and dining facilities are still of a high standard. We did upgrade to a seaview superior room and given the views and size of the room we had this was well worth doing. The staff in all departments were first class and very obliging. A minor thing I personally would complain about is the misery amount of potato given with the dinners. It would only cost pence to turn good meals into great meals. However apart from this little moan it was yet another very nice break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Grand Atlantic Hotel you’ll find a magnificent turreted period property typical of the historic resort of Weston-super-Mare. The hotel stands in an excellent position on the town’s seafront, just a stone’s throw from a safe sandy beach. As well as its proximity to the town, the Grand Atlantic Hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore the West Country. The Hotel houses all of the amenities and facilities you would expect from a Coast and Country venue. In addition, our staff will offer you a warm, friendly welcome, and ensure that your stay is as relaxing and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your The Grand Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Atlantic Weston Super Mare
- Grand Atlantic Hotel Weston Super Mare
- Hotel Grand Atlantic