just returned from a weekend away.
food ok . service good .
all areas clean but very cold no heating on ( i know the weather was very cold with snow ).
the bedroom again was cold we had a heater that we left on all weekend and put into the bathroom before using the bath room very cold.
dinning room and lounge bar again very cold no heating on. too cold to sit and have a drink . we took the drinks to the bedroom and put the heater on.
car parking a bonus plenty of spaces in front and behind hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Grand Atlantic Hotel you’ll find a magnificent turreted period property typical of the historic resort of Weston-super-Mare. The hotel stands in an excellent position on the town’s seafront, just a stone’s throw from a safe sandy beach. As well as its proximity to the town, the Grand Atlantic Hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore the West Country. The Hotel houses all of the amenities and facilities you would expect from a Coast and Country venue. In addition, our staff will offer you a warm, friendly welcome, and ensure that your stay is as relaxing and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your The Grand Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Atlantic Weston Super Mare
- Grand Atlantic Hotel Weston Super Mare
- Hotel Grand Atlantic