Made it by train from Sussex which was under snow. Relieved to enter good sized clean bedroom with heater going as well as rads on (though not very hot). Bathroom chilly; water usually hot enough. Beds comfy . Staff all friendly and helpful and meals fine. Very smart reception, lounges and dining room. Enjoyed exploring the town, had ride on wheel in brilliant sunshine on the Sunday, after watching hyundrerds of Santas and Fairies race along beach for charity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Grand Atlantic Hotel you’ll find a magnificent turreted period property typical of the historic resort of Weston-super-Mare. The hotel stands in an excellent position on the town’s seafront, just a stone’s throw from a safe sandy beach. As well as its proximity to the town, the Grand Atlantic Hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore the West Country. The Hotel houses all of the amenities and facilities you would expect from a Coast and Country venue. In addition, our staff will offer you a warm, friendly welcome, and ensure that your stay is as relaxing and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Grand Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Atlantic Weston Super Mare
- Grand Atlantic Hotel Weston Super Mare
- Hotel Grand Atlantic