1,021 results
All reviewsbeefeater next doorleisure centrebeefeater restaurantsports centrebeefeater attachedgood nights sleepmeal dealsea frontbristol airportplenty of parkingcar parkminute drivenight's sleepeasy accessbuilding workbusy roadcomfortable stay
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Took the grandchildren away for a short overnight break and Premier Inn once again lived up to it's friendly professional reputation. Kids and I were both comfortable as all Premier Inns are pretty similar and you know exactly what to expect. Slight downside was that I couldn't leave a window open as next to a busy dual carriageway but the decision taken to stay outside the centre of Weston was a good one as managed to avoid the stag/hen party brigade that would have wanted to stay further in. All in, another excellent stay with plenty of reasonably priced parking in Weston.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

As regular users of Premier Inns, we always know what to expect whichever one we stay at. We have come to always expect very friendly staff, exceptionally clean and comfortable accommodation, plenty of free parking, on site dining facilities and competitive rates. I am pleased to say that the Premier Inn at Hutton Moor, Weston Super Mare fits the expected criteria perfectly and did not let us down.

I don't need to say too much more about this Premier Inn as I reviewed it previously (please see my review "A WELL RUN AND VERY FRIENDLY HOTEL" Dated 28 February.)

I can honestly recommend this Premier Inn to anyone wanting exceptionally clean and comfortable budget accommodation run by a very friendly team. We will be returning ourselves in August and again in October.

Stewart & Hilary
Essex

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a great location to stop off overnight or if you're prepared to drive into town (approx 30 minute walk into town). Located not far from the M5 & close to a retail park, this is easy to get to. Just be sure to read the location instructions though, as it's well tucked away behind trees & a sports centre down an access road that not obvious.
Being located out of town though there is a reasonable amount of (free) parking that (as far as I Know) the town centre one does not have.

There's a Beefeater right next door for an easy dinner/breakfast option (check when booking online for meal deals).

Rooms are the usual very clean & tidy standard I've come to expect from the chain & are well equipped for the price.

The one downside to the location though is the proximity to the main road from the M5. Some of the rooms are located closer to the road & even with the double & secondary glazing, you may still hear road noise in some rooms. If you're a light sleeper you may want to check.

The staff are all very polite & accommodating. I would have marked this down to a 3, but the way the staff dealt with the noise warranted an extra point.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, some of the rooms may get some traffic noise. You might want to check the location when you check in.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Booked in January and got email confirmation so room ready on arrival. Clean, tidy room, friendly staff. Considering its proximity to main road, our room was very quiet and we were not disturbed by Leisure Centre users next door. We used it as a base to visit Minehead and Bristol attractions. Good value for money in no-frills hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed here in a family room and thought it was of a good standard. We all had a good sleep and thoroughly enjoyed the full English breakfast in the morning - probably the best breakfast I've ever had! Would use again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family