1,019 results
All reviewsbeefeater next doorleisure centrebeefeater restaurantsports centrebeefeater attachedgood nights sleepmeal dealsea frontbristol airportplenty of parkingcar parkminute drivenight's sleepeasy accessbuilding workbusy roadcomfortable stay
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely staff. Clean, quiet room. Very comfy bed.

It's slightly away from the seafront which was quite good as you don't seem to get the big stag/hen parties. It's £5-£6 in a cab or about 30 minute walk to the front.

Only slight criticism (and I'm being picky here) is that the coffee wasn't great in the morning. Most Premier Inns have a coffee machine now for freshly grown strong coffee but this was just average luke warm watery coffee in a big jug. Just the additional of a coffee machine would make the stay perfect!!

Room Tip: We were facing inwards, not on the road side. This may make a difference to the noise level.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The toilet was damaged, and had a visible degree of movement when you sat down on it. You wouldn't want to lean forward too far on it that's for sure! Otherwise, ok location with good access to nearby main roads that got me where I needed to go.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Excellent greeting at reception. Very helpful, we need a taxi for this evening and they booked it thee and then. Had a meal in Beefeater next door which was excellent value for money. Again the staff were very polite attentive and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel if one is available
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Hotel on a very busy road no double glazing so traffic noise and lots of emergency vehicle sirens were the loudest I have heard. Tried shutting window but made little difference and a warm room even hotter no air-con fans supplied which made more bearable! The rest of stay was the usual excellent Premiere standard

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have used Premier many times but I have never had a bad experience until now. It's so noisy with car engines even at 10.30. I've phoned reception and they can't do anything as they are full. I appreciate that but I cannot believe how loud it is or how they haven't offered the so called good night guarantee. I've emailed and texted the customer services but haven't heard diddly squat back. If you ever have to stay here bring earplugs and ask for a quiet room. Not room 39!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Weston-Super-Mare East (A370) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your review details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.