Harmony Poynt Hotel
Queenswood Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$119
Beachlands Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$154
Cabot Court Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$111
Lauriston Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$125
The Sandringham Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Commodore Hotel(Kewstoke)
US$102
Premier Inn Weston-Super-Mare East (A370) Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
US$116
PremierInn.com
The New Ocean Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsabsolutely fantastic place to staysea viewnice breakfastno lifttrouser pressexcellent weekendwithin walking distancetwo night staysea frontclean roomscomfortable beda great staydefinitely stay here againexcellent hostslovely roomguest housefeel very welcome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I forgot to review this place after my stay, but I've stayed here twice and found it to be ann excellent and affordable place to stay in Weston.
The owner is very chatty and down to earth and makes your stay memorable. The rooms are clean and modern and the breakfast is very substantial and filling (set us up for a busy day ahead! :)
I would suggest staying in a room at the front of the hotel as the back is uninspiring, but to be honest it didn't affect our stay.
A thumbs up for this place!

Room Tip: Choose a room at the front of the hotel. There was a bit of late night noise of teenagers heading home one night, but that's life...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sculpturedad
Reviewed 2 November 2011

We were so pleased we stayed here. Warm and friendly, clean and welcoming. Very nice breakfast too. In nice quiet area of Weston-super-mare, easy walking distance from town and pier. We had a double room with big windows and a little balcony, perfect.
We had a lovely time. Bob was so helpful, finding a car parking space..nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aliarno
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We booked Harmony Poynt Hotel, after reading reviews, and were not disappointed.
I booked 2 days before we went, and mentioned my husband needed a Gluten Free Diet, but usually just omitted the sausage, so no problem.

Pat and Bob, had gone shopping specially to buy him some Gluten Free sausages. This shows what excellent hosts they are, as noone has ever done this before, and it was very much appreciated. Such a huge breakfast too.

We didn't want to climb too many stairs, so we had a very comfortable family room, on the first floor, for a double price.
This had bottled water, a massive TV, and trouser press. Large bathroom, with toiletries, and lovely soft towels.

I had forgotten my mobile charger, and thought I would need to buy one, but Bob produced one from his spares box, which I borrowed for my 3 days.

We had said the time we expected to arrive, and their daughter was waiting in a parking spot for us, as the parking was in short supply that afternoon.( There is a huge public car park opposite the hotel) That showed what a thoughtful family they are.

The hotel is an easy walk to the shops, and pier, and restaurants has sea views from the verandah.
We would certainly recommend this hotel, and hope to visit again. Such good value too.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SUGARDevon
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We stayed for one night at Harmony Poynt, and everything was lovely. The whole place was spotless, the hosts were both knowledgable and friendly, and the room was perfect for our needs.

A very well run guesthouse, lovely breakfast and even had a good shower!

Tip Top!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 3 October 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at this B & B for a long weekend at the end of August. It was the nicest B & B either of us have ever stayed in. Bob was welcoming from the moment we stepped in the door, he gave us advice of places to visit and restaurants to eat in. Him and Pat were normally around each day and would always chat to you.

Breakfast was faultless! Tea or coffee, cereal, toast AND a full English; we didn't need to eat again until the evening!

The rooms were cleaned everyday, and were absolutely spotless; cleanest bathroom I have ever seen.
We stayed in Room 3, which had a lovely sea view and a balcony; just a shame the weather prevented us from sitting out there, but it wouldv'e been lovely in the height of Summer.

Bob was happy for us to order takeaway and eat it in our room; providing it wasn't on the bed, which is understandable!

We stayed for 4 nights and cannot complain about 1 thing. Bob and Pat were so accomodating, it was in a perfect location, 10 minutes walk from the Pier and restaurants and 15 minute walk from the Town Centre.

I would not hesitate in staying here again, and have strongly recommended it to family and friends for a break away. I came across this B & B on the internet and completely agree that it is the number 1 B & B in Weston Super Mare. Harmony Poynt was definitely value for money, for the service we received, we would even call it a bargain!

We had a lovely long weekend - thank you so much Bob and Pat!

Room Tip: We had a room with a sea view and balcony but we also saw a few of the other rooms, all are as lovely as each other.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple