“Fantastic food”

Price range: US$5 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian, Grill, Fusion, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Panache we offer creative Indian dishes delivered right to your door. If it's a popular Indian dish, we do it, choose your favourite from our extensive delivery menu. We invite you to browse our site and discover your new favourite dish.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Coming from Birmingham, I have high expectations when it comes to curries! From service and surrounding to variety and quality of food and value for money. this place did not disappoint. The selection of chutneys/accoutrements to the popadoms was fantastic. I've never had such a selection, and they were happy to fill up the pots once they were empty. The waiters were attentive, and the service was excellent. I enjoyed the food so much, myself and my friend took a group of friends with us, and went back the following evening. The speciality seems to be' lamb chops' cooked in a variety of ways! My friend is a vegetarian, and was spoilt for choice. They were also happy to amend his dish to his personal taste preferences. I will make this my regular eating place when I visit Weston.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Fantastic service, food was amazing. Highly recommend, staff very friendly, looking forward to going back soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Had a lovely meal at panache tonight. Was recommended to me by a friend and am very glad. Poppadoms were excellent with a really original selection of delicious pickles. The whole meal was fantastic and look forward to going again
Emma

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had an excellent meal with friends and tried the Thali menu, which gives a variety of small dishes, beautifully presented. I would recommend the friendly service and quality of food.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We went to panache restaurant on Sunday for thali , it's a mixture of small Dishes of food and it's delicious I would recommend this food and the restaurant , the menu is varied and different to most Indian restaurants and the service is fantastic.