“Lovely coffee”

The Imperial Brasserie
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Imperial is a pub that does amazing, home made locally sourced food with great value. A great range of beers and ales wherever possible, sourced locally.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We popped into the imperial for afternoon coffee. We were not disappointed. The staff were very polite. The bar area was very clean. The coffee was lovely. I would highly recommend for afternoon drinks wether that be with friends, family or business.

1  Thank Wozzey

Reviewed 18 July 2014

From the relaxing atmosphere, to the friendly service and the delicious food, The Imperial brasserie is a must for anyone in or around Weston. Having been several times now I have not once been disappointed on anything, and the food is always to the same impeccable standard.
The staff are all so friendly and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble.
Food is very reasonably priced and a varied menu range to suit all tastes.
Cannot recommend enough!! Definitey worth a visit!

2  Thank Rhiannon P
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Tuesday 15th July, my husband and I celebrated our 36th Wedding Anniversary at the Imperial, I would like to say many thanks to Claudio and his staff for a lovely evening, the meals were excellent as were the attentive staff.

4  Thank Sue A
Reviewed 6 July 2014

BOOKED for Sunday lunch ,1 30 ,and told the roast was beef ,but as it was my wife's birthday i asked could we have a drink outside first ,but we wlll all have BEEF (only beef on menu ,not a huge decision to make).book 4 beef.
When we went back into the restaraunt and asked what we would like,we said BEEF,we were then told the was only 2 BEEF left. The restaraunt was not busy we had booked for Sunday lunch ,why at 1 45 was there only 2 portions of one meat only left .(chicken now became an option )
We made it clear we were not to happy with the alternative ,but accepted it.
The chef came out at least twice to other tables but not once approached ours to even discuss our dissappointment .
When I we paid the bill we were overcharged for the sweets.(we did get a re-fund).
We came here when the Sanders family ,and the brewery we're in control and were glad to see it back, but this was NOT the best reintoductory experience.
Taking all the bad points out it was a nice meal but overpriced for the area (weston town centre) at £11 95 for one course.
Please get it sorted,more choice and slightly less expensive the town needs a decent eatery.
A more professional approach to their business would help.

4  Thank Clive441
Reviewed 6 July 2014

16 of us had a lovely evening at the brasserie imperial on Saturday night. Service was good nothing was too much trouble. Everyone enjoyed their meal. We'll done! it's about time we had a decent town restuarant that covers a wide variety of choices. Thanks everyone for making my birthday one I will remember happily x