Royal Hotel
The Grand Atlantic Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$105
US$84
Lauriston Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$105
  • Beachfront
Cabot Court Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$73
The Sandringham Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$96
US$95
US$102
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfeathers barwowcher dealprincess dianavictoria spongesea viewlovely hotelsea frontfamily weekendfloor boardshotel restaurantreception staffkipperscar parksingle roomevening mealbreakfast was excellentvery pleasant stay
Reviewed 20 May 2013

this hotel has had a lot of good reviews but in the spirit of tripadvisor I have to write as I find.
Hotel has nice features and good location and car park and the staff are great.
However when we arrived with the family, my daughter and husband were allocated a room which looked great, but within 2 minutes of unpacking realised there was a horrible noise in the room, the vibrations were so bad it was actually shaking the bed and a small hand rail, I thought this might have been an additional extra, some kind of massage therapy for old folks. We mentioned this to reception and with a blank look they allocated the couple to another room which they were told was deluxe but the upgrade was free, are they having a laugh at our expense the so called luxury room was up and down some small flights of stairs and along a very narrow corridor to an annexe, navigating through a submarine would have been easier.
and the room apart from a feature wall and a blue light was not much better than a back room in a friends bedroom. We eventually saw the cause of the noise, 2 rather large ventilation towers bolted to the outside wall above the kitchen area, you can't tell me they did'nt know.
Restaurant prices were very high so we ate in the bar, food ok but quality seem a little erratic, again same with breakfast first morning ok, second morning my wife picked up a very hard stale role which could have filled a pothole it was that hard.
Bedroom floorboards creaked on every step and the bathroom shone out onto the bunk beds not good if you have kids with you.
menus were dirty and the whole place is filled with out of date certificates claiming membership of various hotel organisations along with way out of date tourist info in the guests welcome packs.
Finally get the flags outside sorted they look like a bunch of old mens hankies.
This could be a really nice hotel it's just lost it's way and does not do anything for english tourism.
also I have to agree with catcc post why do you have to pay up front on your credit card

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank brianmetcalf
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Very comfortable rooms and excellent helpful staff. Both dinners - second one formal were very tasty and expertley served. Good choice at breakfast which included smoked haddpck and poached egg - delicious. Friendly bar staff, Pedestrian access to promenade and easy access to the Winter garden where we held our conference. Overall a good weekend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ashover47
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Stayed at this hotel on the 10th for one night. Room was big and was in very high condition. Bathroom was clean with all items you would need soap ect. Room had a kettle with tea and coffee milk. Flat screen TV with free-view. Bed was nice felt a bit odd as i have a foam mattress at home.
Could hear music from our room but was very quite and my finance feel asleep no problem. I stayed up on the ipad using the free wi-fi which was good. We did have some problems connecting to it though. We had a lovely view of the pier and was in room 118. All of the hotel we seen was tidy and looked well looked after. In the morning we had a full English breakfast. The food was fine but i would recommend going out for food as it wasn't much for the money. There was plenty to choose from . Cereal, toast and some pastry. Checking in out was a breeze. Thanks for reading my review hope it helps.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tomfrancis1990
Reviewed 9 May 2013

The gteam at The Royal Hotel organised our Wedding for us on the 5th April 2013. They made a very stressful time totally magical for us both and put on a beautiful Wedding Breakfast in their magnificent room overlooking Weston Bay.
The room was decorated with style and artistic thought and the food and service were sedcond to none.
We stayed in one of their luxurious honeymoon suites, agian overlooking the Weston Bay and there was no more anyone could have asked for.
Maria and Emma basically made our perfect day for us and we will always highly recommend The Royal Hotel and all they have to offer to everyone.
Jonathan, the Manager has a wonderful team working with him and may it continue for ever.
A|sa foot note, The Sunday Carvery is gorgeous and usually we eat there in The Feathers Bar and listen to the live Jazz when it is on.
11/10 and guys "you have FOUR yes';s"

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick T
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I have previously contacted The Royal Hotel regarding my problems and have had no reponse.
We ate at the Royal Hotel as part of a birthday party and although the menu was a little pricey i was looking forward to the meal as the menu options looked great. this however is where it all went down hill.

I ordered Fresh Seafood Risotto and my Fiance ordered steak with a side of Garlic Bread.
The waiting staff brought me Salmon which was wrong. the girl took the food back i then waited 15minutes for my food to come out. The meal that they brought out was discusting. The risotto was cold in the centre with a few prawns in it. The menu suggested the seafood was fresh however when i complained about the food being cold i was told that its ok i wouldnt get sick because the fish was pre cooked and then frozen. The side of garlic bread we ordered never turned up.

after serving me my cold risotto the staff began setting up for breakfast and did not even offer us a desert menu.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple