Padog B&B
US$127
US$114
US$147
US$143
Erw Glas Campsite(Llanrwst)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$168
US$164
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewswarm welcomebeautiful locationaccommodating hostconwy valleyan absolute gembetws y coedlovely breakfastgreat facilitiesstayed nightscooked breakfastnorth waleswonderful hostsplaces to visithome from homelouisehostessaccommodation
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Found Padog B&B after searching for days for somewhere to stay around Betws y Coed. Suspected it would be a little rough around the edges, how wrong I was!! Lovely warm welcome when we got there, rooms were clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was the perfect start before tackling one of the mountains, all local produce and cooked perfectly. Louise recommended a brilliant pub for our evening meals too. I will definitely be staying at this B&B again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gareth T
Reviewed 22 July 2012

This is a comfortable , welcoming, clean accomodation in a beautiful area of wales - see the photo below of me in the garden - lovely piece of heaven. louise is an easy going host and was so helpful and chatty. The food was great and I can really recommend this bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joanneaReading
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Absolutely fantastic place to stay. I booked this B&B for one nights stay so as my friend and I could carry out our charity climb of Mount Snowdon the next day and it was perfect!
Spotless rooms, faultless breakfast, very tasty. And beautiful location, ideal for the Snowdon climb as 25 mins drive away.
Will certainly be returning at some point with the wife.
All in all highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gary K
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Louise was the most wonderful hostess, greeting us at the gate and offering us a cuppa on arrival. The facilities here are first class with open access to many extra's. Breakfast was wonderful and other services are very close to the B & B. A wonderful (will do again) experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lancef48
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I stayed for one night with 3 friends as we were attending a wedding nearby.

Louise who runs the B&B was fantastic - she provided us with tea and KitKats on our arrival, lent us a much needed iron, and even gave us a lift to the wedding reception. In advance she gave us the phone numbers of various cab companies for our trip back to the B&B and she mentioned some golf courses in the area as I showed an interest in playing on the day after the wedding.

Breakfast was very good and we were given a choice in style of eggs as well as the usual English Breakfast trimmings.

The bedrooms were clean, tidy and of a decent size.

Bathrooms were clean and shower was very good.

My only criticism was the curtains which let in too much light but this is a very minor point.

Overall I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends