My family and I stayed at this wonderful hotel for 3 nights. Mary and Nelson (the owners) were wonderful. We were greeted by Mary who insisted that Nelson carry our luggage up to our room.
Our room was a family room (slept 4) and it was very comfortable. The bathroom was newly renovated and everything was lovely and clean.
Breakfast was superb - we could have a huge range of delicious food.
Our children were looked after with the free loan of DVD's from a great collection.
Our room looked over a very pretty field and we could see rabbits each morning playing together.
The hotel is in a very handy location, walking distance to shops and restaurants. We enjoyed eating in at the hotel - great dinner.
We wished that we could have stayed longer and would love to return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst, Wales - North Wales