A fine establishment run by a nice couple Mary & Nelson who have been commended and also won their round of the Channel 4 television contest ‘Four in a Bed’.
We were two couples who stayed there for four nights in June in their deluxe bedrooms. The rooms were tastefully decorated with lovely views and with little extras (dressing gowns, slippers, wine, sweets & biscuits) that we did not expect.
The staff very polite and helpful, especially Thomas who looked after us at breakfast.
The only criticism that I have is that the hotel is on the main road between Betws y-coed and Conwy and the traffic did wake me up early in the mornings. However it was quiet during the night and did afford me a good night sleep.
I am happy to recommend this hotel as a base if you are visiting Snowdonia or even the whole of North Wales as you can drive to all parts easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst, Wales - North Wales