The hotel is on the Railway Station end of Llanrwst. The hotel is set close to a road but we were not aware of traffic and it has it's own car park. With a "meadow view" across the fields you could be in the middle of the countryside.
The treat is when you get inside. Each room is individually decorated to meet a range of style preferences. I needed a family room for my three boys and we had a room with plenty of space, it's own ensuite shower and another bathroom next door. Ideal with three boys.
The room was generously supplied with tea, coffee and biscuits.
We ate in the hotel restaurant and found the food, service and surroundings to be very good. Staff were friendly and soon helped to ensure our meals met all of our requirements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst, Wales - North Wales