We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to stay again or recommend. We stayed in the four-poster room at the front of the hotel. It was very spacious, clean, and the bed slept well. It was nicely decorated and up-to-date with a flat screen tv. We never heard neighbors through the walls as you do in some hotels. The staff and owners (Nelson and Mary) were helpful and friendly without being intrusive. In fact, coming from America, I had been told not to take my hair styling tools due to electrical differences. I was pleasantly surprised to find the room had not only a hairdryer but a flat iron in it! They aim to please! Food was plentiful and excellent tasting. There was lots (castle, waterfalls, historic church etc.) to see within walking distance as the hotel sits on the edge of a village so also has the wonderful advantage of facing the postcard-like views of the Welsh countryside. Other attractions were only a very SHORT drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst, Wales - North Wales