Stayed for two nights on a groupon deal which gave excellent value, although we did upgrade to a luxury room which was well worth the extra. The room was very large with a huge comfortable double bed. There was still plenty of space for a sofa in front of the lovely big window with views over the meadow and towards the hills. There was some road noise but the double glazing meant that this was not enough to disturb you. The bathroom was clean and well provided with toiletries and nice fluffy towels although there is no bath the shower is fine. Complimentary wine and water was also provided and we really enjoyed our glass of wine while admiring the view each evening. The restaurant was rather quiet but the food and service were excellent and we enjoyed both our evening meals. Breakfast was also good and we enjoyed the omelettes on offer. We often stay in the area when visiting Bodnant gardens and would certainly stop here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst, Wales - North Wales