Bought this on groupon for my boyfriends birthday and decided to visit somewhere a little different.
Didn't know it had appeared on Four Rooms but I can see why it won. The room we stayed in was small with a small bathroom but for what I paid it didn't bother me. Whilst I can't fault the cleanliness of the room, there were stains on the bathroom floor and a grouting around the shower needed looking at. Little things that would make the hotel room that little bit better.
Ate twice in the restaurant at night which was gorg. Breakfast has a choice between omelette, pancakes or full English. The bar connected is small and cosy which we liked. Not too expensive for drinks and wood recommend the welsh toffee vodka coffee- so good!! And the chocolate bag dessert if they do it as a special.
Llanwrst is a little out of the way, we couldn't get a taxi to near by Baest-y-coed on Saturday night until 9 because we hadn't pre booked one.Llandudno is about twenty mins away- definitely worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst, Wales - North Wales