Two couples experiencing North Wales for the first time - what stunning views! The hotel was conveniently placed for trips to Anglesey and Snowdonia areas. Rooms very comfortable (we had the 4 poster bed!) with every convenience - even hair straighteners were provided. we ate in the restaurant each evening and food was a very good standard (recommend the lamb) and breakfast was just the ticket. Hoping to return next year for a repeat visit. Staff were excellent - polite and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst, Wales - North Wales