A group of us stayed at The Meadowsweet during a 3 day cycle tour. Upon arrival, we received a friendly welcome - always a positive. The hotel interior was clean, as was the bedroom (which was nicely stocked with complimentary water, teas/coffees and biscuits). Diner was very very good as was the waiting on service. I'd definitely recommend - My only slight criticism - the pancakes at breakfast weren't American style......otherwise all good :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst, Wales - North Wales