I had a great time in London but northern Wales and the Meadosweet were the highlights of my trip. The Meadowsweet was lovely, clean, decorated nicely, and my room had all sorts of little extras that were so nice, like cotton balls that I needed to pad a blister I got from so much hiking. I reallly enjoyed the food at the hotel restaurant, Lle Hari. It was the best food I had during my trip. It was not hard to get from London to this place and I am so glad I did. The area is fabulous. The people are friendly. It is not so crowded and my biggest regret is that I should have stayed longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowsweet Hotel is inside the town of Llanrwst just off the A470. It has ten lovely bedrooms and a fabulous little restaurant called Lle Hari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Meadowsweet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst
- The Meadowsweet Hotel Llanrwst, Wales - North Wales