“don't like it”

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
North Wales, United Kingdom
“don't like it”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

since last year they didn't have their food safety poster up, but when I saw it this year it was 1, but I do know it's a lot to do with filling in paperwork, so my friend and I gave them the benefit of doubt and when there for a takeaway, my friend ordered and paid for her first as I was outside with her dog, and then I ordered mine, the staff were friendly, they said it wouldn't be long so we stood outside, 5 mins later it was ready, when we took it out of the bag at my friends house which was 5 mins away, my friends chips were undercooked, rice was very dry, and her curry sauce was very runny like water,mine on the other hand was nice not excellent, I phoned them straight away about my friends meal, and they asked me to bring it back to the chinese, when I got there, they said they have never had complains before, and they gave me my friends money back, but thats not all, we will never have takeaways from them again.

3 Thank Eleri J

“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Inconsistent would be a fair assessment. It seems that every other visit is really good( positive slant!) Not sure they prepare phone orders until you get there.

1 Thank Jon E
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Great Take Away Food”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Greeted by friendly and helpful staff, this is a gem of a take away. The food was excellent. Great choice the only problem was what to choose. The prices were a little higher than my local Chinese, however the portions were bigger, and the food was very tasty.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Pjaway
“Don't go their ”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Had a take out and food was very poor chicken under cooked and also the other day I walked passed the place on the back bit and seen two of the chefs playing with their feet and smoking outside and also seen in the back kitchen with half cooked chicken in a box with no lid on and a lot of noodles aswell very bad hygiene wouldn't eat from their again not good

7 Thank James B
Bridlington, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Best Chinese My Family Ever Had"”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The best Chinese I have ever had, very fresh and flavours were out of this world.
Great value for money and large size portions.
We ordered the set meal for 4 and we got everything we wanted the starter was amazing and we all agreed it was the best.
The mains were divine and were made fresh to order and cooked very quick.
We were shocked at how much detail Jade2 Chinese put in to our order even giving us complimentary fortune cookies and prawn crackers.
The staff were also very polite.

1 Thank Alice P