“One of our favourite restaurants”
Review of Kew Grill

Kew Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kew Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 302 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$58 - US$97
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We visited Kew Grill for my birthday after having not been here for a couple of years (and always had an amazing time) - the first thing I noticed was that the acoustics of the restaurant were so much better now they have had carpet fitted - it used to be unbearably loud!
As usual, we were warmly greeted by the head waiter (he even remembered us from our last visit!) and also by the waitresses. Our food was divine - perfectly cooked and the best steak in the world!
As a lovely end to our evening, they arranged for a birthday candle in my dessert and a free drink for myself and my husband.
I love this restaurant - would go here every week if I could!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a fantastic restaurant in West London and the best grill restaurant I have been too.

The food and service are both excellent.

It is well worth the trip from Central London

Reviewed 5 July 2014

You can always be sure to get excellent food and service at Kew Grill.

We have tried many michelin star restaurants and have to say Kew Grill is right up there with them, especially the steaks.

All of the front of house and chefs go out of their way to ensure you have a great time.

Thanks a lot guys, see you next week!

1  Thank snoopypoops
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The food was good quality and tasted nice however the service we received is what you would expect of a chain pub not a good restaurant.

Overall it was disappointing and not the experience I was expecting.

1  Thank Louise4283
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nice down to earth restaurant serving good food at reasonable prices. Order the prime rib with the house Malbec.

2  Thank CLLSB