“Excellent fusion food for dinner and awesome brunch”
Review of Antipodea

Antipodea
Ranked #95 of 322 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$9 - US$64
Description: Located in the heart of Richmond, Antipodea Richmond presents a relaxed yet sophisticated all day Australian dining experience. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I’d give this 6/5 if I could. Service spot on and lovely open kitchen.

I will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food at this restaurant is brilliant! I thought the menu was very different to a lot of other restaurants and it had a lovely atmosphere. I had a lovely time there. I had the seabass which I think was a special. Everyone else at the table also loved their food! Highly recommend this place for any occasion

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I visit London twice a year & fancied something different so my friend suggested Antipodea. Service was fantastic & for a Northern lass the prices were very reasonable. My Saffron risotto with mussels, spinach & baby watercress was filling, tasty & very satisfying. I would definitely recommend for a casual evening meal. The range of different foods & imagination of recipes is wonderful with something for everyone.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, the atmosphere was very cozy and the staff was so kind. We had a great time and we’ll be back for sure!

1  Thank Margaux D
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Food looks flash but the taste is not so much. The onion & goats cheese tart was out of a packet and slightly burnt and the lobster linguine was much like a tiny bowl of al dente ‘straight to wok’ noodles. Very overpriced.