Richmond Gate Hotel
The Petersham Hotel(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$196
US$172
The Lensbury(Teddington)
US$193
US$188
Richmond Hill Hotel(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$113
Richmond Inn Hotel(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$107
Kew Gardens Hotel(Kew)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$145
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn London Richmond Hotel(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$94
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge London Teddington(Teddington)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$48
Agoda.com
1,056 results
All reviewsafternoon teathe riverswimming lessonslovely hotelhealth clubleisure facilitiessecret escapesstandard roomlarge bathroomideal locationbuffet stylelovely rooma lovely stayham houseenjoyable staykew gardenshampton court
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We didn't think this rated a 4*. There was not enough cupboard space in the room and as we were there for a wedding we had more clothes with us than usual for a weekend away. We hired a room for a family dinner and it took from 8pm till 10pm to get two courses. From 9.30pm we were getting criticised for making too much noise but if our rooms had been above the dining room, there would have been no problem. The service at the bar was appalling. After the wedding we waited half an hour to get 5 drinks, and we were the first in the bar! No sympathy from reception when we complained. We had to wait half an hour outside the breakfast room on Sunday.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Richmond Gate hotel last week, with my wife's parents who are aged 91 and 89 - and apart from age are mobile and fit for their age. On arrival at the hotel, one of the managers (I did not get his name, but he was a Portuguese gentleman and most charming and helpful) immediately identified that the room they were allocated to was on an upper floor and he arranged for them to be on a lower floor.

The rooms in the hotel were excellent, we had a lovely view over the river, the dinner on both nights was extremely pleasant as was the breakfast. It was extremely useful to be relatively close to central London (it took me no more than 50 minutes to reach a business meeting in the City - door to door) and it was also convenient for us to travel to and from Euston for arrival and departure.

The staff were helpful, friendly and considerate - an important factor when you are travelling with elderly parents. My father-in-law was making a visit to the Bomber Command Memorial (he flew in Bomber Command 1941-1944 and was a PoW 1944-45), so at his age this was a significant trip. To stay in a comfortable and pleasant hotel was very important to him and to my mother-in-law.

Room Tip: De luxe rooms at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for 16 years and in the last 6 months it has become a very poor place to stay. This week I stayed for 2 nights and found the service on reception and at breakfast was poor as was the quality of the food. Bedroom decor is looking shabby with patchy paint work on bathroom ceiling and a shower that leaked spraying water all over the bathroom. Ordering a morning paper at check in ensured one was delivered on only one day of my stay. It's a shame as this was a lovely hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Expected a 4 star hotel but I would say its more closer to a 3 star. Location was excellent. If you like a drink I would suggest to use the pub opposite as the hotel bar is very small and during my 2 night stay we hardly saw a bar tender (think he doubles up as a receptionist) the food in the pub was first class also.
The rooms are comfortable with free wi-fi which was a bonus and I would recommend the hotel breakfast which was top notch. All in all a pleasant stay although slightly over-priced.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Arrive at 10pm. Just miss end of main room service menu but ask for cheese & biscuits.
Very prompt service, but only offered 2 packs of cheese biscuits - can't do / don't have cheese & biscuits (even though its on the room service menu that ended 15 mins ago!).
That will be me hungry until tomorrow then.