US$142
Bingham(Richmond)
US$196
US$176
  • Restaurant
Richmond Hill Hotel(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$116
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

The Lensbury(Teddington)
US$149
Agoda.com
Premier Inn London Richmond Hotel(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$81
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Richmond Inn Hotel(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$162
Kew Gardens Hotel(Kew)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$134
  • Restaurant
Travelodge London Teddington(Teddington)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$41
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

The Dukes Head Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
1,069 results
All reviewsafternoon teathe riverswimming lessonscream tealovely hotelhealth clubleisure facilitiessecret escapesstandard roomideal locationbeansbuffet stylelovely roomham houseenjoyable staya lovely staykew gardens
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Just returned from a two day break. Ideal location, fulfilled all our needs. Staff excellent and very friendly. Big shout to Eshea, delightful girl. Also big shout to Chief , top man .. afternoon tea is spot on .

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
GMRichmond, General Manager at Richmond Gate Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

I thank you for the time you have taken in writing your review on the tripadvisor website. I was delighted to read that your stay was a success.
It was fabulous to learn about the service an individual team member has provided. I will of course communicate your comments to Chief, Eshea and the rest of the team.
I do hope you choose to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Booked through Secret Escapes offer. Was delighted with afternoon tea included and also the fact that we were given a complimentary upgrade. The room was large and very comfortable, only negative would be that the bathroom could have done with a good "spring clean". The staff were helpful and friendly throughout our stay. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice and liked that pots of tea and coffee served individully.
Good location for Richmond town centre and river - about ten minute walk. would happily stay again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I was delighted to read how much you had enjoyed your break with us. As General Manager it is always great to read a good honest review but it even better to read one that’s factual, complimentary, fair and helpful. I was also extremely pleased to read that you felt that the team were polite and helpful throughout; they are indeed one of our greatest assets. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel when you next visit Richmond.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I loved the location and I loved my room. It was almost like an apartment at the top of one of the old original houses. It's very spacious and very comfortable. I brought work with me and whilst the desk is ok, the chair is far too low for the desk, so I shall have to find somewhere else to work.

A small hotel like this can be really special when they look after the small details. I am afraid here they don't.

I arrived late last night and asked for room service. I had a nice hamburger but the fries were frozen and arrived cold. Breakfast this morning was equally disappointing. It was self service (for a hotel this size I would have expected a freshly cooked breakfast) and whilst everything looked good, there was no taste. Even the tea was poor! the fruit looked lovely but it was so hard I could not eat it. The food was dry and tasteless.

It would not take much to make this hotel outstanding but as things stand, it's disapointing.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I was encouraged to read that you loved your room and loved the location of the hotel. I do appreciate the level of fairness you have attributed in your remarks regarding the property and rest assured I do take on board both negative and positive comments and act accordingly where possible. With regard breakfast we do indeed offer a buffet and I am sorry this was not to your liking we can service up to 100 breakfast guests each morning and we find it impractical for both ourselves and our guests to offer plated service. I am very sorry the fruit happened to be over ripe; we prepare fresh fruit daily and would have been more than happy to exchange this for you.
I wish to assure you we strive to continually improve our standards, but they must work practically for both our guests and ourselves. I am genuinely sorry you were disappointed with your stay.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Comfortable and very popular. A small bar, good dinning room and breakfasts were great. Some on-sight parking available. We stayed here to be close to Kew gardens. Still a $15 cab ride away. Staff was all great.

Stayed: May 2016

Thank you for your recent comments on the tripadvisor website. I was pleased to read that overall you had a good stay with us and how much you had enjoyed many aspects of the hotel.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel on a future visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Don't go in the basement rooms. They are a bit noisy with the side road and constant disruption of other travelers banging doors, etc...They have a breakfast room and reasonably good amenities (health club, pool, etc). More geared towards families.

Room Tip: upper floors; away from side road
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

I thank you for the time you have taken in writing your review on the tripadvisor website. I am very sorry that your stay was not a success. Rest assured I do take on board both negative and positive comments and act accordingly.
It is only through comments such as those you have made that we are able to improve our standard and service.