“Lovely but.........”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Been a few times for breakfast lovely change to the English breakfast only gripe hence overall review a 3 is that the salt is in a finger bowl bit like peanuts on the bar scenario u hope that people have washed their hands I wouldn't have any based on that reason it's off putting especially when salt is white and there are black specs in it. Salt grinder to remedy that would then get an overall 5 from me.

1  Thank karen_lakin

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Ended up going in here to have a quick working lunch, it was better than I expected, pasta was okay, service was quick and we were in and out within the hour so not bad at all, prices are a little high but then it is Richmond.

p.s. its too loud for a business lunch venue.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Have just been here for breakfast having walked along the Thames path from Brentford we were quite hungry. Food took a while to arrive which wasn't that much of a problem as nice location outside if a little noisy. However my order was wrong so it was taken back...it had mushrooms and tomatoes on it which I hadn't ordered. It took a while for it to come back to me and was not another breakfast but the one they had given me originally with just the mushrooms and tomatoes removed and was stone cold. My husband said his breakfast was not that hot either, but he was hungry and ate his and some of mine. When we said, when they cleared the plates and saw my meal half eaten, that it had been cold, the manager came up and said rather strangely that we should have told them and they would have cooked another, well I did send mine back and it came back cold so not sure where that remark came from,just think it was cold breakfasts all round today! So we got the coffees knocked off the bill which of course was less than knocking off the breakfast and we were left with the feeling that somehow we were to blame?

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Popped in for a glass of wine and a starter but ended up with a bottle and a full meal
Always can rely on carluccios for food !
Good service from Carlo
Relaxed and friendly !

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Yummy big green olives and cheesy garlic focaccia, good Prosecco, great advice from waitress, (Italian, enthusiastic and knowledgeable) all made this visit very enjoyable - our food was excellent. Mushroom risotto especially made for my veggie daughter was particularly good. Thank you!