“Splendid fish and chips”
Review of Pier 1

Pier 1
Ranked #5 of 299 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$57 - US$57
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was surprised to see a humble chippy so highly rated on tripadvisor. Having been several times I can see why it gets glowing reviews. Nothing mediocre here. Great fish and chips masterfully cooked. Fab!

There are newer reviews for Pier 1

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The best fish and chips I've ever tasted, the only fish and chips We go to. Definitely recommend this place 100% oh and cheesecake is beautiful as well. Ibrahim & Ruby

Reviewed 17 June 2014

After reading all the reviews about this place I was interested in seeing how good this place really is. I was not too impressed as it was your average greasy fish and chip but at high price, not sure why anybody would pay so much. I won`t be going back in a hurry!

1  Thank josephpaliso1973
Reviewed 16 June 2014

It should be no surprise that the best fish and chips on the planet are in England; Richmond that is. They fry the fish in a special nut oil and it is without a doubt the best fish and chips I've ever had (not to discount the mushy peas which are top drawer). The portions are generous and check out the fixed menu which gives you a chance to taste the best fish cake ever ! And it wasn't even my birthday. If you have mini munchers in tow then fear not for they have a wonderful menu for those under 12.

There was a small confusion around our order at the beginning of the meal but that was quickly sorted out in a gracious manner that speaks to customer service you just don't see anymore.

If airfare weren't so expensive I'd hop across the pond once a week for this delicious fair - hopefully Pier 1 will be coming to Canada soon. Yummy.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had Cod & Chips that were prepared and cooked fresh to order, very smart, professional business and the Cod was the tastiest I've had for a long time. Oozes class.