“Best Curry House in South-West London!”
Review of The Curry Garden - CLOSED

The Curry Garden
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Been to this restaurant a few times and can definitely say it is by far the best curry house in the area. The food is amazing and the owners are so friendly and welcoming. Would recommend this to anyone who loves a good curry.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Fantastic food, with a homey restaurant atmosphere serving authentic tasteful dishes. I recommend the king prawn karahi its bursting with flavour!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I am quite a fussy eater and therefore I am always apprehensive when eating out; however The Curry Garden exceeded my expectations completely! We had a 3 course meal... The King Prawn puri was amazing!! I had a chicken tikka masala (which I have at every Indian restaurant as this is the 'safe option') and I can contend that it is the best I have ever had! It came on a sizzling tandoori plate and looked amazing.. For desert I got adventurous and tried 'gulab jamun' - a home mad Indian desert that was out of this world! The staff are very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Fantastic!

I had the Chef's special, was a great recommendation by the excellent owner/manageress!

Also I had a great excellent Indian Chai, brought me back to my travels in Asia.

Love the CURRY GARDEN in KEW GARDENS!

1  Thank Rik_weaver
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I have eaten at the Curry Garden twice. Very tasty food and well presented. Warm and friendly atmosphere in the restaurant. I also recommend eating in the patio, very relaxing in the sunset. I will definitely come back and try other dishes.

2  Thank sarakontersultan