“Clean, confortable, good location”
Review of Richmond Inn Hotel

and 1 more site!
Richmond Inn Hotel
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed 14 September 2010

Good value. Rooms were very clean. Would stay again. Very comfortable beds and rooms had air con which we needed even in Sept. No public areas to sit in but hotel was happy to store luggage on the day we left. Small gripe - breakfast was basic, not much choice and the croissants were stale. A fine place to sleep though - and that's all we did there really.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 September 2010

I stayed here recently on a business trip and I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are comfortable, the hotel clean but the icing on the cake for me was the staff. The Irish barman / receptionist was very friendly, helpful and took the time to tell me about the town and the various restaurants when I asked for advice. These are the little touches that make a business trip a bit more enjoyable.
I would recommend this place mainly because of the friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2010

We had a two night stay over the bank holiday weekend while attending a family wedding. I have to say that I couldn't find any fault with this great hotel. We were welcomed very warmly by reception staff on arrival. The hotel is spotless from the reception area onwards. My room was a twin for which I paid single occupancy and no supplement which I felt was very reasonable. Plenty of space, coffee and tea making facilities, flat screen tv and air conditioning made the room inviting along with a very comfortable bed, very soft towels in a plush ensuite bathroom and a really good hairdryer! We chose the full english breakfast which came at no extra charge. It was brought quickly, along with toast, and was perfectly cooked and hot. You could also have cereals and fruit juice, tea and coffee with breakfast if wanted. The staff are all foreign but understood our needs perfectly well and were happy to go the extra mile. One lovely lady on reception found me some plasters for a blistered heel, no charge again. The hotel is on the flight path from Heathrow so planes are frequent but I didn't hear them as the rooms are double glazed. There are plenty of places to eat but most are a good walk from the hotel (about 15 mins). Car parking is free at the back of hotel and you can double park so long as you leave your keys with reception so they can let drivers out. Will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2010

We planned a weekend in London, one of the days to be spent at Kew Gardens, therefore chose a hotel in Richmond from the Internet. We could not have chosen better, we were five minutes walk from Richmond Station to go into the city for a show and within walking distance of Kew Gardens. The staff were very friendly and helpful and recommended a brilliant pub for a meal on Saturday night. The hotel is clean and comfortable and we considered extremely good value for it's position. The breakfast was very good offering a choice of buffet or cooked and the cooked breakfast was excellent for my partner as was the buffet for me. I would recommend this hotel any time.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2010

We stay for 2 nights and really enjoyed our stay. It was spotless, comfortable and the breakfast was lovely.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andyhuber
Reviewed 21 July 2010

We stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed the location as we could park our car for free and walking everywhere. The hotel was very comfortable, clean and quite. The breakfast was basic but OK. The staff were really helpful. They let us have a late checkout as our flight was late afternoon. The airport (Heathrow) is really close and easy to get to. If you want to go to one of the better restaurants, make sure you book. The a fantastic Agentinian Steak Restaurant on the Thames which was really nice, make sure you book in-advance. There are lots of little pubs around the area and are really interesting and fun places to sit and watch the passing crowds. Its beautiful to walk around in the morning along the river. We would return here again. Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2010

We stayed overnight and found the (E.European) staff very friendly and attentive. The room (and the whole place) was spotless and the king-size bed very comfortable (we ordered a standard double room).
The continental breakfast (buffet style) was good.
Unfortunately the full-English breakfast was a real let-down. The sausages were probably the cheapest I have ever eaten! More like bread , food colouring and flavouring stuffed into a skin. This obviously cheap food made us suspicious of the bacon. We keep our own chickens so knew thet the eggs weren't up to much! Such a shame for a 4* hotel.
Apart from the English breakfast, we would thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Richmond Hill Hotel
Travelodge London Richmond Central
Bingham
Bingham
#5 of 14 in Richmond

Been to Richmond Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!