“Excellent hotel - paradise”
Review of Anemomilos

Anemomilos
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Agia Anna
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We stayed in Anemomilos last year and have returned for another week. We cannot fault this accommodation at all. The room is cleaned every day with clean towels supplied every day. Maria and her brother are always very helpful and cannot do enough to help. We ate most days at Tonia (typical Greek taverna - Tonia is a lovely lady and so welcoming) and Trata for the fresh fish. When we return to Naxos next year I'm sure we will stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room no 3 which is an 'older studio' but has a nice balcony which overlooks the...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 August 2012

I went to Naxos based on recommendations of the front desc clerk of my hotel in Santorini , I said if I do not like Naxos I will leave for another island, but I felt in love with Naxos's beautiful beaches, and my hotel so I stayed for three days, from day one , Maria the owner, is a sweet hart, she was very helpful, I had a rash from the sun for the first time , she gave me cream and told me were to go to buy , I felt as if, I know these people all my life, very friendly, family run hotel. Very clean, the room was spacious, cleaned every day, fresh towels every day, very nicely decorated. two min. walk to the bus stop, near the beach. I loved Naxos for its beautiful restaurant /beach, All that I ate was great, fresh fish ever day, very affordable, 10 euro,for fresh fish salad and drink ( beer or wine). If I ever go to Naxos , definitely I will go Anemomilos hotel.

Room Tip: Just go there all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline A
Reviewed 2 August 2012

After visiting all of the major islands in Greece, i would rate Anemomilos as one of the best island hotels I have had the good fortune to stay in. Offering clean, spacious rooms, an oasis like pool area, and a staff intent on making your stay pleasant, Anemomilos will quickly become your home away from home. Located 50 meters from the beach, 15 minutes from the port town of St. George via bus, and with an abundance of quaint restaurants and tavernas within walking distance, Anemomilos is the essence of convenience and comfort.
The fact that the family owned proprietors pick you up from the port upon your arrival to the island, and return you when your stay is up, is one example of the personal touches that will make your stay at Anemomilos memorable.
If you have the good fortune to visit the beautiful island of Naxos, you deserve the opportunity to stay at a hotel that will make your vacation special, Anemomilos is your destination.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank greece14
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We spent 3 nights at the Anemomilos Hotel in Naxos, and we really enjoyed our stay. The location is perfect, only 100 m from one of the nicest beach in Naxos, where you can find bars and restaurants on it, so it is perfect for the evening.
The staff if very nice, the rooms are clean, the pool is really enjoyable after a day at the beach, and from the rooms you have a small or big balcony with a nice view on the pool. I recommend this hotel to any type of traveller, we were a group of 5 friends under 30yo, but there was also a familly with a little kid staying in one of the apartments.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Audrey M
Reviewed 8 October 2011

We stayed for 8 days in September, the apartment was large and clean. We had clean towels every day, bins were emptied every day. We chose a room on the top floor and the balcony was lovely and cool despite the temperture which was in the mid 30's. The owners were vwey friendly and always had time to speak to you. Highly recommended would certainly use the Anemomilos again. We ate most nights at Tonia's a wonderful GREEK taverna.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 7 August 2011

What a nice surprise this hotel was! Perfect location...steps away from the market, beach, restaurants. Also, a short walk to other beaches. Maria, the owner was so sweet and helpful! Bus stop was right out front to head into town...about a ten minute ride. I would happily stay here again! Wonderful, wonderful stay!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 12 August 2010

Perfect for family vacation. Very clean and rooms are big. Excellent location, next to the sea. Highly recommented...

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
#1 of 57 in Naxos Town
Saint Vlassis Hotel
Saint Vlassis Hotel
#2 of 57 in Naxos Town

Been to Anemomilos? Share your experiences!