Stayed here for 3 nights over a weekend in May. The staff and entertainers were very friendly and the rooms and facilities were clean for the most part. If you like early nights or peace and quiet, I would ask to have your room face away from the pool area since there is very loud entertainment for kids (adults later) from 9.30pm. The pool area is very pretty, however, and we were lucky enough to have a room with a view of both the pool and the sea behind it.
The food was nothing special, but there was a lot of variety and everyone was catered to. There are also local restaurants ten minutes down the road, varying from Chinese to Seafood to traditional Spanish cuisine.
There isn't a lot to do in the neighbourhood and public transport is scarce, so if you intend to do more than lie in the sun it's a good idea to rent a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabogata Garden is located in a quiet area outside of Almeria. The family-friendly hotel is only separated from the beach by a pedestrian area/promenade. It offers comfortable accommodation for families and fun for kids of all ages with the Lollo & Bernie Kids Club (from Summer 2017 on) and the ConnectTeen Lounge for teenagers. On top of that, it has a large outdoor pool area including a water park, which provides fun for the kids, while parents can enjoy the sun on the large sun terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cabogata Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabogata Garden Hotel El Toyo
- Cabogata Garden Hotel And Spa
- Cabogata Garden Hotel & Spa El Toyo, Almeria, Spain