I was in a fully booked Moniaive so the option of switching room or even hotel was not available! The staff and locals were very friendly and welcoming but the standards of the room was a terrible let down. I have stayed in some questionable rooms in my time but the cleanliness was embarrassing. I photographed the most disgusting, filthiest kettle I've ever come across that even had mold floating around inside! The collection of cobwebs and general dust was the most I've ever seen in any room. I could excuse the cheap furnishings but the attention to cleanliness could not be overlooked when the use of the kettle could have a serious impact on your health.
- Also Known As:
- The George Hotel Moniaive, Scotland