Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites
The Cove Lakeside Resort(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$215
US$79
US$135
US$120
Priceline
Hotel Zed Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$157
Hotels.com
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$343
US$324
  • Pool
The Royal Private Residence Club(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$471
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
Siesta Suites(Kelowna)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf coursewine countrywafflesfront deskbreakfast roomstrip malltim hortonsvery nice hotelfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsrooms are cleanhot breakfastwould stay here againwaffle makerking bedindoor poolhockey tournament
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

It's been a wonderfully pleasant experience. Clean, well layed out making it feel spacious, beds very comfortable. The staff fixed the smoking hair dryer during day (brought my own for backup).
I have two suggestions: it's a little tricky doing hair without a mirror to see the back and had a real fight with the coffee pouch to get open to make a cup of coffee. ..lol now I understand my parents better!
Have a fabulous visit!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
BWwinecountry, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for your review, we certainly do appreciate the time that you took to write this review. We do appreciate all comments as we always can learn from it. Did you know that in West Kelowna we pay less taxes than in Kelowna? we do hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This place has everything . The staff are the greatest . We stayed in a king size room, very clean and lots of space. Nice balconies looking over the golf course. Celebrated my 65th birthday here this year and the staff helped my friend pull off a surprise for me. Quite surrounding. On the top of our list of places to stay in Kelowna area. Highly recommend this place .

Room Tip: South sides with Balconies are the best view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
BWwinecountry, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Many thanks Bonnie for writing this review. I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope to greet you again in the near future

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel really reminds me the Comfort Suites in Kelowna, but at about $100/night less. A bit older, maybe not as clean, but for $100/night less (at least in June), it's a no brainer for me.
The hotel has basically the same pool and a hot tub.
Pros: nice spacious room, OK breakfast (nothing to write home about), affordable
Cons: 15 minutes from Kelowna, not much is walking distance from this hotel, if you're in for more than a night, room service is marginal. Room on 1st floor don't have outdoor access.
I had asked for a quiet room and ended with a room next to the elevator, facing the street, and right in front of a door that opened/closed about 300 times a day...
Will I return? yes, but I will make sure of the room I get.

Room Tip: If going on business, room with queen bed and sofa doesn't have a chair. Kinda hard to work on laptop on a living room table. Make sure if your room is on 1st floor is not facing the street, as it is Noisy and no access outside.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
BWwinecountry, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this response. Yes, we are owned by the same company and are 6 months older than the Comfort Suites. As we are in West Kelowna, you do not pay tourism tax. We look forward in greeting you again and will do our best to give you the most quiet accommodation possible

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Hotel was clean, breakfast was good and we had an awesome view overlooking the golf course across the street. Booked a wine tour through the hotel and all worked out well. Did not use the pool or hot tub but the kids in the pool seemed to be enjoying themselves.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
BWwinecountry, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Many thanks for your review, we certainly do appreciate the time that you took to write this review. The next time you come and visit us on Business, let me know and I will show you the Wine . Did you know that in West Kelowna we pay less taxes than in Kelowna? More saving for you and your company

Reviewed 12 June 2014

No complaints here. Friendly staff, clean rooms. Location is good. The place seemed to be fairly new and up to date. Conveniently located at the highway with pretty good sound insulated windows and shops and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple